2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab
Granted, the Mega Cab required an additional 21 ft to stop from 60 in contrast with the 1500, but in any other case, there’s not a lot of a efficiency commerce-off, especially in light of the 2500’s towing and payload prowess. Unfortunately, our Mega Cab also packed a mega hit to the wallet–$54,250–which was just too mega to take the trophy.
The most noticeable characteristic is the big spoiler which is attached at the rear of the cargo box. The 11-inch spoiler lined up with the flat black stripe that ran along the back of the mattress side with the word ‘Daytona’ written within the middle. This spoiler is harking back to the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. HemiGTX – The Hemi GTX package deal is a restricted sport-truck version of the Ram. Introduced in 2004 and solely made in 2004 and 2005, these had been custom-made by LA West of Indiana as ordered from dealers, adding an additional $8,300.50 in the sticker price.
New Oem Tipm For 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
This gentle-responsibility transmission was designated the A500, and was provided with the three.9 L V6 and 5.2 L V8. An “O/D off” pushbutton change to lock out the overdrive 4th gear was added to the message heart. The A727 automatic saw continued use for some 5.2 L engines, all 5.9 L engines, and heavy-duty purposes. The Hemi 5.7 engine is utilized in well-liked brands as Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep functions for RAM pickup vehicles, 300, Charger, Durango, Grand Cherokee amongst others. The 5.7 L Hemi is manufactured at Chrysler’s Saltillo Engine plant situated in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico. The Ram 1500 PHEV demonstrator has a 345 hp 5.7L Hemi V8 gasoline engine mated to a two-mode hybrid transmission and a 12.9 kWh 355V lithium-ion battery from Electrovaya.
- It was out there on regular-cab/quick-field and quad-cab/quick-box pickups and embody a custom general paint from Mopar’s Impact colours from the Nineteen Seventies .
- I have had the tires road force steadiness tested, for defective tires and/or wheels, no problems.
- Air suspension is elective for 2013 models, providing 4 experience height settings.
- Automatic transmissions used have been the 545RFE with the 5.7 L and the AS68RC with the 6.7 L .
- It was obtainable as a 5.7-liter Hemi V8 in Regular or Quad-Cab kinds and featured lower-physique cladding, 20-inch chrome wheels, SRT-10 hood, Borla dual exhaust, serialized quantity plate, and a tall rear spoiler reminiscent of the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona.
- You might have been ready weeks to lastly purchase one of many unbelievable Ranch Hand bumpers or Fab Fours bumpers, solely to be met with disappointment once it arrives and it doesn’t match with your car.
The Dodge Ram Daytona had a 3.92 ratio rear finish, the same rear end as the Dodge Ram Rumble Bee. Several exterior items were unique to the Daytona package deal (such as the gasoline door and dual side-exit exhaust tips) which made it completely different from different equipment packages. It was outfitted with 20-inch chrome wheels and efficiency tires. Replacing the usual hood is one with a non-functional hood scoop.
Dodge Ram 2500 Trims (
With 325 horses on faucet, to not point out a staggering 610 pound-toes of torque, from its 5.9-liter Cummins turbodiesel, the Mega Cab 2500 hit 60 in 9.7 seconds on the best way to a quarter-mile time of 17.3 at 79.three mph. Not too shabby for a rig that dents the scales with almost 4 tons. 2006 Dodge Ram .9L Cummins, quad cab Laramie 4×4 in excellent situation.